Contact Strategy Director-Chesapeake, VA-#2192
***Please click the link below to apply online***
In consultation with Call Center Senior Management, the Director of Contact Strategy (DCS) oversees the design and operation of all customer contact channels in order to achieve maximum operational efficiencies and optimal deployment of resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design, implement and manage all treatment strategies for all servicing contact channels including inbound and outbound calls, letters, email, text messaging, and secure chat. Define the first entry point, frequency of contacts and target of contact for each channel.
- Monitors IVR response rates and adjust strategies as necessary.
- Implements latest technology to enhance customer interaction allowing the customer to more easily self-serve.
- Dialer management to include campaign design and execution as well as ongoing reporting of campaign results compared to expectations
- Strategize, execute and manage dialer strategies to ensure campaign penetrations effectively meet established business goals and customer satisfaction. Implement a comprehensive dialing strategy based on analytics to include manual, preview and predictive dialing campaigns in combination with newer channels of communication, such as SMS and email.
- Analyze dialer performance metrics to meet and exceed best practice standards in service levels, occupancy, call routing, penetration rate, ACW, contacts, RPC’s and overall metrics to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Review and monitor SMS results and effectiveness. Work to adjust the strategy for maximum customer saturation within the confines of compliance guidelines.
- Develop interactive chat process. This could be accomplished with a virtual agent or with ‘Chat Team’ within the organization. The goal of this effort is to maximize the number of customers who self-serve and are satisfied with the interaction.
- Work closely with Workforce Management Manager to ensure proper agent staffing levels are maintained in order to achieve targeted saturation rates for inbound and outbound calls
- Advise on optimal queue structures and staffing levels, in order to maximize efficiencies
- Advise on collection incentive plan structures
- Collaborate with Call Center Directors and Chief Collections Officer on overall strategic direction
- Develop collaborative partnership with key internal leaders in order to meet business goals and objectives.
- Participate in industry meetings, training and other learning opportunities to keep abreast of new innovations and developments in dialer and call center technology.
- Strong analytical background
- Expert knowledge of call center technologies
- 10-15 years in strategic call center roles