***Please click the link below to apply online***
Previous collections experience, computer skills, Microsoft Suite competency and telephone skills are required for this position. Previous auto collections experience is a plus.
Summary: The Customer Relations Representative-Collector assists the department in the collection of past due accounts. They are responsible to counsel customers regarding the status of their account and assist in providing resolutions on all incoming and outgoing phone contacts.
· Outbound and inbound calls for collection in accordance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines as well as Federal, State and local laws and regulations
· Perform skip tracing and establishing contact with customers
· Negotiate payoffs, settlements and payment programs, according to company guidelines.
· Achieving various numeric standards and goals for servicing accounts without sacrificing quality of service and consistently representing the company in a professional manner.
· At least one year previous experience in a call center environment. This includes a complete understanding and full knowledge of Federal and State laws.
· Automobile collections a plus.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Good communication and negotiation skills.
· Working knowledge of computers, including Word and Excel.