Quality Assurance Specialist - Chesapeake, VA-#2196
***Please click the link below to apply online***
SUMMARY: Responsible to monitor the collection staff to ensure quality customer service and compliance with applicable federal and state laws, company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors inbound and outbound calls, completes review of all calls monitored and retains records of calls monitored.
- Reports and communicates on staff professionalism observed during monitoring.
- Monitors Right to Cure requests and send letters when required.
- Communicates with customers concerning redemption requirements.
- Monitors repossession activity with collections and vendors and to ensure compliance with company guidelines.
- Reviews accounts to ensure repossession strategy complies with company procedures.
- Reconciles repossession and remarketing invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS:
- Must have experience in 1st party and 3rd party collections and/or collection quality assurance.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to retain information.
- Proven excellence in written and oral communications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently; under pressure and meet deadlines.
***Bilingual Spanish Speaker preferred***
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One to two years collections experience.